The District, including all of our comprehensive high schools, Peninsula High and the Adult School, will be launching brand new websites. The goal is to launch this December! As a team, we revamped our websites in all aspects – visual identity, menu organization and functionality. What does this mean for you?
- A more visually appealing look (with more photos!) so you don’t get overwhelmed just looking at the home page!
- A more intuitive reorganized website that will allow you to more efficiently find the content you want
- More ways to highlight school and student accomplishments and events
- A list of “quick links” and visual clickable “icons” that will take you to the pages most visited on our sites
- New and rewritten content that will help you navigate your student’s four years of high school
- Consistent menu options and content across all school sites
- “Portals” that will take you to all of the school tools you use in one place
- Responsive design, meaning that you can easily view our website no matter using your home computer, phone or tablet